As you walk in, greeters hand everyone a bulletin with that week’s songs, Scriptures, and prayers. We walk you through each component of the worship service so no one feels like an outsider. The worship includes historic forms with modern melodies and common language. Services typically last 75-90 minutes, and we linger afterwards to visit and catch up over coffee and donuts. You should always feel free to participate in worship or just sit and observe.
Unique Expectations During Covid
The Covid pandemic has lasted longer than most of us had predicted. As long as variants are in the news, we intend to remain in compliance with CDC guidelines in order to minimize risk and maintain a safe environment. Out of love for God and concern for our neighbors, friends, and those with whom we worship, the following safeguards are in place:
1. Masks are optional, and are available at the south entrance.
2. Rows of chairs are spaced further apart.
3. We now participate in communion by coming forward to receive the sacraments,
4. Please be considerate and respect the conscience of those who are reluctant to shake hands or give hugs.
5. If you have respiratory symptoms, or have recently tested positive for Covid, please stay home and watch us via livestream.